BonoSys is collecting some information by using certain cookies when you browse our web pages of www.bonosys.com and we use these data for improving our website. BonoSys is using data security guard system to protect the user’s data. We do not sell, circulate, rent, license or share user’s data with any companies or individuals.
Information We Collect:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
[Insert any other types of information that may be logged].
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data:
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links:
Access to Information:
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name and IP address (which is recorded only if they create an account). We do not collect e-mail address unless users create an account requesting to participate on our site.
We collect the e-mail addresses and IP addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. If you leave your e-mail address in a comment or in your public profile on this site, others will be able to view it. If you enter your domain name in your public profile on this site then others will be able to view your website. If you comment on this site with the intent to lie or deceive people we may publicly disclose your name, address, IP address, or other information associated with your comments. So far we have only done this once – to a malicious user that created over a dozen user accounts, tried to shill for their own product, and bashed us.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page. User comments help us understand what our users want, and help make pages more complete. Personal information is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address. If you fraud or spam us, we may publicly reveal that.
Our Tools and Your Data:
We offer a number of free and paid SEO tools. We track aggregate usage of our tools for the purposes of troubleshooting technical issues and preventing abuse of our tools (from bots, scrapers, and so on). We also may monitor aggregate tool usage statistics for tracking conversions from free accounts to paid accounts.
If you are subscribed to our mailing list you may unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email sent to you from this site. If you are having issues with unsubscribing, and do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail with your username in it to the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line, or for requests for communication.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server. Currently we use PayPal as a third party payment processing agent.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.